Modern White Leather Sofa
Reinterpreting the form using modern materials of polished steel and hand-tufted leather, Mies created a clean-yet-opulent, now classic style that didn't sacrifice the chairs inherent meaning to represent high status. The Spanish Pavilion Style Sofa reproduction expands this luxurious, handmade creation to provide properly elegant seating in your own home. Thanks to the enduring power of good design, you can now enjoy the royal comfort of the reproduction Barcelona style Sofa every day.
TYPES OF LEATHER:100% Full Grain Italian Leather:
- Available in 100% Full Grain Italian Leather and 100% Full Grain European Aniline Leather Upholstery
- Variety of colors available
- Fully upholstered in your leather grade of choice, including all sides, back and detailing; not Leather Match, Bonded Leather etc.
- Uses #304 steel which is much stronger, shines brighter, and is chip resistant
- Top and side matching Heavy Grade Saddle straps
- The rear seat cushion edge features an angular contour cut to compliment the angle of the frame
- Anatomically correct lower profile cushion thickness vs the typical overinflated fatter reproduction versions
- High Density Highly Resilient Polyurethane cushions
- Features true to the original frame geometry
- Braided thread used with Lock-stitch (stitch type #301) ensures piping stays in place and seams are long lasting
- Front and rear side corners and top and bottom corners on back have no seams. One piece of leather is used and sewn together at a single center point in the back
Italian leather is often considered to be the best kind of leather in the world. True Italian leather is a type of full-grain that has been hand-selected and hand-crafted. It is a superior quality hide greatly coveted by top furniture manufacturers. Because most Italian leather is of such high quality, it can stay in beautiful condition much longer than other types of leather.100% Full Grain European Aniline Leather:
The most attractive and natural leathers which are prized for their soft natural feel. These are leathers which have been aniline dyed in a vat process with no color coating added to the surface. These transparent dyes leave the actual surface grain and such natural markings as wrinkles, bites and scars visible. Because they don't have a top coating the leather breathes more easily and is cooler to sit on. They are the most expensive leathers to produce because only the very best selection of hides can be used to produce full aniline leathers.
White Leather Sofa
Also available in Black, Ivory, Red, Chocolate Brown, Brown, Caramel.
Buy Spanish Pavilion Sofa Online