Eileen Gray Table Replica
Eileen Gray designed the E.G Side Table in 1927 for use in her guest home at Roquebrune-Cap-Martin in southern France near Monaco. The tube steel design of the table is thought to have been inspired by designer Marcel Breuer. The Eileen Gray table has more to offer than just good looks. It was crafted with the purpose of both function and design. The table has an adjustable function that allows for the change in height. Originally used in Gray's home to serve breakfast bedside, you can picture it being used alongside many classic modern lounge chairs with its unique ability to adjust it up or down depending on the height need.
Eileen Gray Style Furniture
- High quality triple chromed Steel Frame provides a mirror like shine
- Grade 304 Stainless steel ensures durability, resistant to corrosion and is easy to clean
- Height adjustable from 22" - 37"
- 10mm tempered glass top
- Thick ring collar surrounds the glass
- Tube fully welded and extends down to base. Not a screw in post
- All joints are fully welded, sanded and sealed
Buy Eileen Gray Style Table Online