George Nelson was working for Fortune Magazine when he designed the George Nelson bench in the 1940s. The Nelson bench was the starting point for George Nelsons career in furniture designs. George Nelson attended Yale University for architecture. After completing his studies, he went on starting his career in several different areas of designs, such as interior design, product design, furniture design, and graphic design.
- Solid Natural hardwood Top
- 3 coats UV Cured Polyurethane finish
- Black painted solid hardwood legs
- Finger-jointed slat construction
- Respects the original Architectural specifications
- 3 Seat version