George Nelson designed the 2 seat version 'George Nelson bench' in the 1940s. George Nelson attended Yale University for architecture. He went on starting his career in several different areas of designs, such as interior design, product design, furniture design, and graphic design. This beautiful reproduction has a solid natural hardwood top and 3 coats of UV cured polyurethane finish.
- Solid Natural hardwood Top
- 3 coats UV Cured Polyurethane finish
- Black painted solid hardwood legs
- Finger-jointed slat construction
- Respects the original Architectural specifications
- 2 seat version