Le Corbusier LC2 Chair Reproduction
The Le Corbusier sofa set series was originally designed in 1928 for the Maison La Roche house in Paris. The design is the modernist response to the traditional club chair. The series comes in a smaller version referred to as the LC2 and a larger version known as the LC3 considered more appropriate for practical living purposes. Remarkably comfortable, Le Corbusier often referred to the pieces as cushion baskets." A striking feature of the LC2 is the externalized metal frame supporting the base, extending as the legs and running the entire length of the piece. Its not just the front of the LC2 that is attractive, the metal frame work means design detail from the sides and back allowing for easy placement even in the middle of a room. Le Corbusier Style Arm Chair; a quality, highly detailed reproduction of the original.
- Available in 100% Full Grain Italian Leather and 100% Full Grain European Aniline Leather Upholstery
- Variety of colors available
- Fully upholstered in your leather grade of choice, including all sides, back and detailing; not Leather Match, Bonded Leather etc.
- Frame is constructed of stainless steel for stronger support and durable chip resistance
- All joints are fully welded, grind, sealed and sanded
- Adjustable leveling floor protecting foot-caps
- Multi-density, CA-117 compliant cushions wrapped in Dacron polyester batting
- Reinforced bottom seat cushions for firm, long-lasting comfort
- Hardwood box frame construction
Le Corbusier LC2 Chair ReplicaTYPES OF LEATHER:100% Full Grain Italian Leather:
Italian leather is often considered to be the best kind of leather in the world. True Italian leather is a type of full-grain that has been hand-selected and hand-crafted. It is a superior quality hide greatly coveted by top furniture manufacturers. Because most Italian leather is of such high quality, it can stay in beautiful condition much longer than other types of leather.100% Full Grain European Aniline Leather:
The most attractive and natural leathers which are prized for their soft natural feel. These are leathers which have been aniline dyed in a vat process with no color coating added to the surface. These transparent dyes leave the actual surface grain and such natural markings as wrinkles, bites and scars visible. Because they don't have a top coating the leather breathes more easily and is cooler to sit on. They are the most expensive leathers to produce because only the very best selection of hides can be used to produce full aniline leathers.
Buy Le Corbusier LC2 Style Chair Online