The brentwood sofa was influenced by a 1956 classic design. The sofa is based on a philosophy of furniture design tat solves practical and aesthetic design problems resulting in minimalist beauty, lasting durability and luxurious comfort in one complete package. We designed this classic sofa using a durable stainless steel frame with minimal materials. Cubic cushions featuring compressed buttons in a purposeful and logical layout provide style and comfort to the supporting thin armed, minimalist frame. The Brentwood Sofa is becoming even more popular as its minimalist yet functional design fits perfectly into today's modern home.
- Available in 100% Full Grain Italian Leather and 100% Full Grain European Aniline Leather Upholstery
- Variety of colors available
- Fully upholstered in your leather grade of choice, including all sides, back and detailing; not Leather Match, Bonded Leather etc.
- Full length external stainless steel base frame ensures no chipping or rusting
- Piping and Buttons covered in Leather grade of your choice
- Traditional hardwood box frame construction
- Reinforced bottom seat cushion platform for firm long lasting comfort
- Corner Stainless Steel base joints are fully welded, grind, sealed and sanded
- Multi density foam seat and back cushions wrapped in dacron silk layer provide comfort and cushion structure memory
- Remove-able back and seat cushions feature rear zippers
- Complete with floor protection pad caps on legs
*This item is not affiliated with nor manufactured by Knoll Inc.TYPES OF LEATHER:100% Full Grain Italian Leather:
Italian leather is often considered to be the best kind of leather in the world. True Italian leather is a type of full-grain that has been hand-selected and hand-crafted. It is a superior quality hide greatly coveted by top furniture manufacturers. Because most Italian leather is of such high quality, it can stay in beautiful condition much longer than other types of leather.100% Full Grain European Aniline Leather:
The most attractive and natural leathers which are prized for their soft natural feel. These are leathers which have been aniline dyed in a vat process with no color coating added to the surface. These transparent dyes leave the actual surface grain and such natural markings as wrinkles, bites and scars visible. Because they don't have a top coating the leather breathes more easily and is cooler to sit on. They are the most expensive leathers to produce because only the very best selection of hides can be used to produce full aniline leathers.