The chair isn't just a minimalist work of art, it is designed to perfectly fit the movement of the body for optimum comfort. Bring a true design classic into your home with the Angus Padded Low Back Chair, an investment piece that combines technology and strength to form one beautiful object.
TYPES OF LEATHER:100% Full Grain Italian Leather:
- Available in 100% Full Grain Italian Leather and 100% Full Grain European Aniline Leather Upholstery
- Variety of colors available
- Uses stainless steel which is much stronger, shines brighter, and is chip resistant
- Aluminum alloy chromed frame and base
- Tilt and full swivel mechanism
- Height adjustment with gas-lift
- Five star base with casters
Italian leather is often considered to be the best kind of leather in the world. True Italian leather is a type of full-grain that has been hand-selected and hand-crafted. It is a superior quality hide greatly coveted by top furniture manufacturers. Because most Italian leather is of such high quality, it can stay in beautiful condition much longer than other types of leather.100% Full Grain European Aniline Leather:
The most attractive and natural leathers which are prized for their soft natural feel. These are leathers which have been aniline dyed in a vat process with no color coating added to the surface. These transparent dyes leave the actual surface grain and such natural markings as wrinkles, bites and scars visible. Because they don't have a top coating the leather breathes more easily and is cooler to sit on. They are the most expensive leathers to produce because only the very best selection of hides can be used to produce full aniline leathers.