Brno Style Chair - A Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe inspired Reproduction
This chair, ispired by a Mies van der Rohe Chair originally designed in 1930 for the Tugendhat House in Brno, Czechoslovakia. To this day it is the most elegant and luxurious chair of its kind. This modern masterpiece was awarded a space in The Museum of Modern Art, New York, in 1977.
*This item is only available for sale in Canada.
*This item is not an original Mies?van der Rohe, nor is it manufactured by or affiliated with Knoll.
- Available in 100% Full Grain Italian Leather and 100% Full Grain European Aniline Leather Upholstery
- Variety of colors available
- Stainless Steel Frame polished to a mirror like sheen
- Stainless steel ensures durability, resistant to corrosion and is easy to clean
- Architecturally correct low profile seat and back cushion thickness
- CA-117 fire retardant High Density Highly Resilient Polyurethane cushions
- Leather cushioned armrest pads with low profile counter sunk screws attached under the flat-bar arms
- Internal Spring seat suspension supports the seat cushion over a solid hardwood frame base
- Edge Seat and Back piping all covered in choice of high quality leather
- Comfortable and durable
Cantilever ChairTYPES OF LEATHER:100% Full Grain Italian Leather:
Italian leather is often considered to be the best kind of leather in the world. True Italian leather is a type of full-grain that has been hand-selected and hand-crafted. It is a superior quality hide greatly coveted by top furniture manufacturers. Because most Italian leather is of such high quality, it can stay in beautiful condition much longer than other types of leather.100% Full Grain European Aniline Leather:
The most attractive and natural leathers which are prized for their soft natural feel. These are leathers which have been aniline dyed in a vat process with no color coating added to the surface. These transparent dyes leave the actual surface grain and such natural markings as wrinkles, bites and scars visible. Because they don't have a top coating the leather breathes more easily and is cooler to sit on. They are the most expensive leathers to produce because only the very best selection of hides can be used to produce full aniline leathers.
Buy Brno Style Chair Online