Ball Chair Replica
Finnish furniture designer Eero Aarnio created the original Ball Chair in 1963. Considered a classic of industrial design it is also referred to as The Globe Chair. Many color combos are now available, however the original Ball Chair was created with one color option, a white outer shell and red cloth interior. The original Ball Chair features a 5 panel interior liner. The original shell was made of fiberglass with a consistent glossy finish. Sitting on a wide circular base, the Ball Chair turns a full 360 degrees on its axis. Feel like reading a good book, having a private phone conversation or a doing little browsing? Sitting in the chair, one can hardly escape the feeling of being in a separate space within a room. Still gaining in popularity, The Ball Chair is as visually appealing as it is functional.
Eero Aarnio Ball Chair Inspired Reproduction
- Available in multiple shell finishes and upholstery colors
- Durable fiberglass shell
- Micro-fiber upholstery is fade resistant
- Seat and back cushions feature interior liner
- CA-117 fire retardant cushions
- Comes with floor protector felt on underside of base
- 360 degree high quality stainless steel ball bearing swivel mechanism ensures longevity and a smooth rotation
- Unique shape and design
- Will complement your home decor
: Fiberglass is a lightweight, extremely strong material. It can be easily formed into any shape or size using a molding process. We use only high quality fiberglass materials for our products.
: Reproductions should try to mimic the original Finn Stone Style Ball Chair's dimensions as much as possible. Chairs that are more narrow or shallow in design are usually done to save on material costs. Different dimensions could also mean alterations to the seat angle, which can decrease comfort.
Buy Ball Style Chair Online